There are a number of facilities in place at Avanta to provide support to our employees. These include monthly team meetings, newsletters, an Open Door culture and our Avantanet internal website. In addition Avanta provide free access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) where you can take medical, financial or legal advice.
We provide a number of contributory and non-contributory benefits to our employees.
• We offer a contributory pension pension scheme to enable our employees to plan for the future.
Private Medical Insurance
• Those Avanta employees who are eligible, receive fully funded private healthcare for themselves
and their families.
• Avanta provide access to childcare vouchers through a salary sacrifice scheme with Edenred.
The money is deducted directly from your monthly salary before tax and NI deductions are
calculated, so you save by not paying with your after-tax salary.
• Avanta has secured discounted rates for a Private Dental Scheme.
This scheme is available to all employees and you have the option to include your partner or dependants to your policy. The monthly premiums are deducted from your monthly payroll to
make paying easier.
• Avanta has joined the Specsavers eye care scheme giving discounts to its employees on eye tests,
frames and lenses at Specsavers Opticians.
• With Cycle Scheme you can save up to 40% off the cost of a bike, with the option to pay monthly
through your salary. You can also choose any make or model (including equipment) and collect it
from your local store.
Birthday Shopping Vouchers
• To help you celebrate your birthday, all Avanta employees receive £35 of Love 2 Shop vouchers
on their special day, which can be spent at hundreds of different shops and stores.
• Staff are rewarded for recommending new employees and for new intiatives which improve