Our culture and what we believe in...
• We believe passionately about our people.
• We believe in our people delivering great customer service.
• We believe in our Goal Map, Vision and Mission Statement.
• We are only as good as the people who talk to our customers and
• Our support centre is there to support the business, not frustrate it.
• We encourage everyone to share their ideas.
• If you believe in yourself and are prepared to push yourself, then we
will develop you and present you opportunities.
• We are a sharing company and we help each other out.
• If you see something that needs changing then please tell us.
• We value our employees and it is through the skill and effort of our
staff that we will, as a business, achieve our corporate aims.
There are a number of facilities in place at Avanta to provide support to our employees. These include monthly team meetings, newsletters, an Open Door culture and our Avantanet internal website. In addition Avanta provide free access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) where you can take medical, financial or legal advice.
We provide a number of contributory and non-contributory benefits to our employees.
• We offer a contributory pension pension scheme to enable our employees to plan for the future.
Private Medical Insurance
• Those Avanta employees who are eligible, receive fully funded private healthcare for themselves
and their families.
• Avanta provide access to childcare vouchers through a salary sacrifice scheme with Edenred.
The money is deducted directly from your monthly salary before tax and NI deductions are
calculated, so you save by not paying with your after-tax salary.
• Avanta has secured discounted rates for a Private Dental Scheme.
This scheme is available to all employees and you have the option to include your partner or dependants to your policy. The monthly premiums are deducted from your monthly payroll to
make paying easier.
• Avanta has joined the Specsavers eye care scheme giving discounts to its employees on eye tests,
frames and lenses at Specsavers Opticians.
• With Cycle Scheme you can save up to 40% off the cost of a bike, with the option to pay monthly
through your salary. You can also choose any make or model (including equipment) and collect it
from your local store.
Birthday Shopping Vouchers
• To help you celebrate your birthday, all Avanta employees receive £35 of Love 2 Shop vouchers
on their special day, which can be spent at hundreds of different shops and stores.
• Staff are rewarded for recommending new employees and for new intiatives which improve
We are always looking for great new people to join the Avanta team.
Please see below a list of the job roles available at Avanta Serviced Office Group. Please note that, for business centre roles, we only actively recruit for Service Co-ordinators and so there are no entry points into the business at a higher level than this. Once a new starter has passed probation, they then start on our in-house training programme LEAP, as well as the Institute of Customer Service's First Impressions course. We can therefore offer a strong progression path up through the business, from Service Co-ordinator through to Business Centre Manager, once the relevant training has been completed.
Please feel free to send your CV to email@example.com and have a look at the job profiles below.
High levels of customer service and customer satisfaction is the main focus of the role helping to meet the expectations and requirements of the customer and support to the Avanta centres and to the employees of Avanta Serviced Office Group. Read more
High levels of customer service and customer satisfaction is the main focus of the role helping to meet the expectations and requirements of the customer and Avanta Serviced Office Group. You play an important role in providing the first impression for the Business Centre and Avanta. Read more
High levels of customer service and customer satisfaction is the main focus of the role helping to meet the expectations and requirements of the customer and Avanta Serviced Office Group. Working within a team of customer care providers, to ensure profitability of the business unit and goals. Read more
High levels of customer service and customer satisfaction is the main focus of the role. Working closely with BCM of the centre to ensure teams are managed on a daily basis and to ensure profitability of the business unit, company, centre goals and personal objective business unit and goals. Read more
The Business Centre Manager has over all responsibility and management of the Business Centre, to ensure the smooth running of the building, delivering first class customer service, development of staff and to maintain budgetary control. Read more
Avanta Head Office Roles
The Avanta Support Centre aims to assist the centres with their day to day business needs. Roles include finance, operations, marketing, IT and sales.
Qualifications - The Institute of Customer Service
LEarning and Advancement Programme (LEAP)
Avanta have a commitment to support your ongoing development and training. The main focus is on customer service training. We have partnered with the Institute of Customer Service, where a structure has been put into place to include tasks, behaviours, skills and training, which will be monitored and verified, increasing knowledge, skills, competence, confidence and ability.
As you complete each Professional Award within the programme you will gain a qualification equivalent to a NVQ, which enables you to become a member of the Institute of Customer Service. This membership is paid for by Avanta annually.
Completed further elements and following a successful validation, you can earn an increase in your annual salary!
ICS First Impressions TM
• Providing foundation knowledge and skills to become a customer service professional.
ICS Service Management TM
• Building management skills to deliver exceptional customer service through teams.
Additional Training Available for Our Team
Avanta invests in all employees so you can enhance your knowledge and skills to help you with present and future roles. Some examples of training provided include:
• Full customer service training for Service Co-ordinators, Senior Service Co-ordinators and
Assistant Business Centre Managers
• Supervisory training for Senior Service Co-ordinators and Assistant Business Centre Managers
• Team Leading and Management training for Assistant Business Centre Managers and Business
• Ongoing Sales training for Area Sales Managers