Business Centre services available at our Harrow office space
- Prime Harrow, HA1 Location
- State-of-the-art technology & dedicated IT comms room
- Cisco VOIP telephones with FREE UK calls
- Call Management & Reception Services
- FREE access to communal breakout areas with FREE refreshments
- Fully equipped meeting rooms, with FREE WI-FI access*
- Facilities management – on-site cleaning throughout the day.
- Transparent pricing
- Highly trained centre team accredited by the Institute of Customer Service
- 20% off all Harrow meeting rooms and at other Avanta business centres
- Parking available close by
For a cost effective office space rental solution contact our sales team today on 0870 0493 401
– learn more about our fantastic Harrow office space
Locations close to our office space in Harrow, North West London
Pinner – HA5: A London suburb within the London Boroughs of Harrow and Hillingdon, Pinner is approximately 12 miles north of Central London.
Our Harrow business centre puts you in convenient reach of the following districts:-
Kenton – HA3: This is a popular commuter area thanks to its direct link to Central London via the Metropolitan line.
Northolt – UB5: A leafy suburb close to Ealing, West London, with its own tube station on the Central Line providing a fast link to Central London.
Rayners Lane – HA2: This area straddles the A40 road and is on the Piccadilly and Metropolitan lines. Ladbrokes is based in the area, together with many medium sized companies on the surrounding industrial parks.
Wembley – HA9: The home of British football has a brand new stadium but that’s not all. Its conference centre is an important venue for sporting events, gigs and exhibitions. Wembley has large business parks, with companies attracted by its proximity to the M1 and M40 motorways.
Stanmore – HA7: This popular residential area is 11 miles north of Central London and has its own tube station on the Jubilee line, as well as a small shopping centre.
Ruislip – HA4: RAF Northolt is close to this residential area which is famous for its lido. This was built from a converted reservoir and has its own sandy beach.
Eastcote – HA2: In the London Borough of Hillingdon this small residential community has a rich heritage, including traces of several historic manor houses that once stood in the area.
Visit our Meeting rooms in harrow